The American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and the Argentine Association of Geologists and Petroleum Geophysicists (AAGGP) are proud to host the AAPG 2019 International Conference and Exhibition (ICE) at the Hilton Buenos Aires Hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina held 27-30 August 2019.
Recognized as the global leader in the dissemination of high-quality geoscience data and information, AAPG brings its International Conference and Exhibition back to the Latin America and Caribbean Region and centers the event around the theme Expanding Frontiers and Unlocking Resources for Future Generations.
ICE continually gathers a truly global audience of energy professionals to exchange knowledge, data, and innovation and ICE 2019 is shaping up to be no different. If you want to become a leader and/or stay relevant in this constantly changing industry, you need access to the tools, content and contacts that will help you succeed. By participating in and supporting ICE, you’ll benefit by aligning yourself with some of the most credible geosciences information available.
Don’t miss the most important geoscience knowledge exchange of the year!
Key Event Highlights:
- International audience of geoscience professionals from 60+ countries
- Exhibition showcasing nearly 100 leading companies involved in every aspect of the geosciences industry
- Comprehensive conference program covering key technical, strategic, and economic issues affecting the advancement of global oil and gas exploration technology
- Networking events designed to facilitate high-level interaction between buyers and sellers
- Respected tradition of excellence in providing premier educational programming and global business development opportunities
- Global resources and expertise to provide a uniquely integrated experience for attendees and exhibitors